Hi Kevin,

The tenor of your writing is .  .  . a little too testy for my blood--you
seem too eager to get into an argument, which I usually try to avoid.
Tone it down a little, and I might want to "discuss" something with you.
But for now, How about this?

Kevin wrote:

 PAID PROTESTORS?> >
> > You may be wondering why the attack on how we do not work. The
> > reason this comes up from LDS is they are told that the people
> > "protesting" are being paid to do so.

Blaine writes:  THIS seems presumptuous to me, Kevin.  When and where are
LDS people told  protestors were being paid?  I never said that, neither
did DaveH that I recall. I don't think any LDS authorities ever said
such. You read that into what I said.   I call that being presumptuous.
You PRESUME to know things you really don't know.  You are SUCH an
expert, I have to laugh sometimes.  LOL  I could give other examples, but
don't have your other posts--I cleared them all out-