Dean writes:
 But Judy-who did the rejecting of His words? If was the evil one whom did
this. Where does that place those that reject those that preach his same
words? I don't have the answers Jesus does-I only speak his words,

> You need to stop bearing 'false witness' on the TT list. Noone
> here has told you not to toss out life preservers. Persecuting
> Mormons is a big waste of time but if you insist, then you alone
> will stand before God and answer to Him for the way you behaved
> in His Name... what a shame it would be to be told that your
> antics hardened them against the Truth.

Dean writes:
Those that God has prepared to receive truth will accept that truth-I offer
truth to both them and those whom don't agree with me of the female
persuasion on this list- that are speaking to me now-who used the words
above-which may or may not be you. You may or may not call that false
wittiness that is you choice.