Blaine:  The OT tells us we should keep the 7th day as a sabbath FOREVER. (Exodus 31:16-17  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations,  for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever.
Do you keep the sabbath on Saturday, the 7th day?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]LDS Elohim & Jehovah 2 sinners?

Blaine writes:  Kevin, how long is "everlasting to everlasting?"

It is as long as the East is FAR AWAY from the West.
It is FOREVER
You could travel forever East & never start going West
NO Beginning NO End
FOREVER & EVER ETERNAL GOD
God had No beginning he has No End!

Blaine Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:  The One & ONLY TRUE God of the Bible
Was ALWAYS God Ps 90:2 "from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God"