Judy wrote:
> Because they would be living eternally in that
> present fallen state with no other option.

What do you mean, "with no other option."  Jesus could still redeem them
and they could believe in him.  Why must one eventually die physically
in order to be able to be redeemed?

Paul teaches that we who are alive will not prevent those who have died.
It seems to me that redemption works just fine with those who are still
alive.  I don't understand why you or Perry would say that there must be
physical death in order for a plan of redemption to be able to be
offered to man.  I can understand how man might not want to be redeemed
if he is not looking at physical death ahead of him, but I do not
understand how physical death is a requirement for redemption to be
offered.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are
alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord SHALL NOT PREVENT THEM
WHICH ARE ASLEEP.  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and
the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN
SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in
the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
KJV)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.