In a recent response to Blaine I posted: "...There are no mortal men and women on this earth." I mistyped "mortal"...it should have said "immortal".

Perry

From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Blaine wrote:

IF Adam had not transgressed, he would have been immortal.

No biblical evidence that this is true. This is an erroneous premise.

I assume you agree with that?

Nope.

Then, do you believe immortal men and women can have children?

There are no mortal men and women on this earth. When we are resurrected the mortal put on immortality. (1 Cor 15:53)