> .
>

>> Judy wrote:
> > ... Jesus is NOT a flesh body.
>
> Have you not read the testimony of Scripture?
>
> Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see;
> for a spirit hath not FLESH and bones, AS YE SEE ME HAVE. And when he
> had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Jesus was fully man.  He took on flesh,.  He was born of a woman.  As he
grew, he INCREASED in wisdom and stature.  He felt hunger and thirst and
pain, He died.
Yet Jesus was also fully God.  God is the SAME, yesterday, today, and
tomorrow. He was God in Genesis 1:1, He was God in the womb, He was God on
the cross, He is God today and will be God forever. The SAME!
Don't ask me to explain it.  Just look at God's word.
Terry