irebukeu wrote:

> DAVEH:   Hmmmmm.......I sometimes wonder why some non LDS folks are so
> anxious to get inside the Temples, Rubin.  Are you one who wants to do so?
>
> Ruben:
> DAVEH is it my fault that your church is so secretive on matters?  Why not
> have me do a walk through....with a friend or three and take a lookski?

DAVEH:  We do encourage that prior to the dedication/rededication processes.  Perry
mentioned he did so, though did not feel comfortable giving it the white glove
treatment, whereas on the other hand, I did poke around a bit when I did took the tour.

>  Why
> not have us do a walk around, knock on a few walls, open a few doors, flick
> a few lights on and off, you know give the place a little white glove
> treatment?  Pull some strings and let us get this over with and in exchange
> we will allow you to do the same at David Miller's house.

DAVEH:  Why wait?  If DavidM has nothing to hide, wouldn't you think it would be OK to
do a thorough inspection right away?

>  So when can we
> start this field trip??

DAVEH:  The next time a Temple is completed or refurbished.

--
Dave Hansen