OK so Lonnie is not a college professor.
What is your point? Just another personal attack?
What does this have to do with anything?

Just the same old same old.
Are you saying do not listen to Lonnie he is not as cultured as you?
OR
Do not believe a word Lonnie says, he uses DOUBLE NEGATIVES
BY THE WAY SO DID JOE!
For a great study on Jo's Grammar http://www.josephlied.com/Changes.html
"... the Devil would never have no power over the hearts of the children of men." BoM Jo Smith AUTHOR & PROPIETOR

"... we heard a voice from out of the bright light above us, saying, 'These plates have been revealed by the power of God, and they have been translated by the power of God. The translation of them which you have seen is correct, and I command you to bear record of what you now see and hear.'" (History of the Church, by Joseph Smith, Vol. 1, pp. 54-55)
Could you translate the above for me, into English?
So does the LDS god need grammar Lessons?

Of course it depends on what the meaning of IS IS.

Blaine Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Lonnie Pursifull, , one of the street preachers, says the church's suggestions cannot be applied to them because they are exercising their religion, not speech. "We will not be put in a box. The Mormon Church is trying to do everything in its power to stop us from exposing them."
    As for any violence, he blames conference attendees and says he has been accosted by them. "We don't get violent. We've never hit nobody. We've never assaulted nobody."