DAVEH:   Hmmmmm.......I sometimes wonder why some non LDS folks are so
anxious to get inside the Temples, Rubin.  Are you one who wants to do so?

Ruben:
DAVEH is it my fault that your church is so secretive on matters?  Why not
have me do a walk through....with a friend or three and take a lookski?  Why
not have us do a walk around, knock on a few walls, open a few doors, flick
a few lights on and off, you know give the place a little white glove
treatment?  Pull some strings and let us get this over with and in exchange
we will allow you to do the same at David Miller's house.  So when can we
start this field trip??