From: "Blaine Borrowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy USED to write reasonable, rational things, whatever happened,
Judy?  I hate to say this, but  lately it  seems to me you are trying to
please .  . uh, Kevin?  Kevin, do you consider  Judy to be  in your hind
pocket?    Or,  .  .   Judy, what do you think?  I will accept your
commentary as being the final word on this.

Judy:
Not my COMMENTARY Blaine - God's Word and NO I don't really expect
you to accept that either.

I am noticing what some of the others who had been here longer were
saying when I first joined TT and that is that you "Mormon boys"
as you call yourselves do not have a heart that is open to Truth and I
have the same question they asked which is:  Why are you here?

You are just not interested and appear to be quite content with your
man-made structure and locked into it's false doctrine along with all
the trappings. This makes you unavailable to God and deaf to anything
we would have to say because as the old saying goes "A man convinced
against his will is of the same opinion still."

I don't want to be unkind or rude but man pleasing is not my forte,
and I am presently asking the one I serve if I am wasting his time.

Life is short and Truth is precious.

Judy

> From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Blaine wrote:
> The Protestant doctrine as I have always understood it
> is that men both inherit the potential for sin, and are
>  born with that sin upon them, therefore having need of
>  Baptism for the remission of that sin.
>
> Perry wrote:
> This is where you have it wrong...protestants believe
>  only in #2.
>
> DavidM:
> Perry, there are Protestants who believe in infant baptism. For
example,
> this position is held by Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians and
> Presbyterians.  The main original reformers, such as Martin Luther and
> John Calvin, strongly believed in infant baptism.
>
> Judy:
> Both Martin Luther and John Calvin were fresh out of the RCC
> at the time of the Protestant Reformation and some of this ritual
> stuck.
>
> DavidM:
> It seems to me that Judy does not believe in #2 version of Original
Sin.
> She said that Jesus would be guilty if he had any inheritance from
Adam.