Kevin Deegan wrote:
DAVEH:  Were you thinking about TTers when you wrote this, Judy?!?!?!?   ;-)

God wrote it DaveH!
DAVEH:  God may have been the author, but Judy posted it.
Read it yourself maybe he was thinking of TTers, especially you unbelievers!
DAVEH:  Ahhhhhh Kevin.....just as I was beginning to think you had a sense of humor, you disappoint me!   Do you not observe/recognize smilies!?!?!?!    =-O

    FTR.......I am a believer, Kevin.  I just don't believe quite the same way you do.

HOLY BIBLE Romans 3 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Judy Taylor wrote:
Well folks I went to the movie and saw parts of it; it was much more
  We no longer know Jesus after the flesh.
DAVEH:  ???  What do you mean by this, Judy?
  Last I
heard the movie had already made $200,000.00
DAVEH:  Hmmmmm......I would think he will make a bit more than a couple hundred grand for all that effort!    :-D
- so Mr. Gibson
has his reward.

Let God be God and every man a liar....
DAVEH:  Were you thinking about TTers when you wrote this, Judy?!?!?!?   ;-)

Grace and Peace,
Judy

--
Dave Hansen