DAVEH:  I respectfully disagree, Kevin.  As I mentioned before, I believe God's word as far as it is translated correctly.  Apparently, you share a somewhat similar belief, since you do not believe the headers were part of the original text.  You believe they were added to God's word, and are possibly errant.

You reason like a 5 year old. I share no "somewhat similar" belief.

Simply unbelieveable that an adult would think:

we have the name Jesus in our church name that makes us christians

A printer printed 10,000 bibles with some errors in it therefore the bible has errors

The devils believe in one god certainly I dont want anything to do with that verse

.Prov 10:31 The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:
No dave you are an unbeliever in God's word
You are not of God. You will not enter in because of UNBELIEF.
DAVEH:  Until I heard Steve Brown's broadcast, I believed Paul wrote Hebrews.  Now some TTers are in agreement with SB and are suggesting the headers may be errant.  I'm trying to figure out why so many TTers have been so opposed to me suggesting there may have been errors introduced into the Bible, when they agree that the headers were introduced in such a way.  If the headers may be errant, then it logically follows that at some point God stopped preventing errant material from being included in the Bible, Kevin.  Where do you think that point of time is drawn?
You have the spirit of error.
You do not trust Gods word
DAVEH:  I respectfully disagree, Kevin.  As I mentioned before, I believe God's word as far as it is translated correctly.  Apparently, you share a somewhat similar belief, since you do not believe the headers were part of the original text.  You believe they were added to God's word, and are possibly errant.

 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God's word says your unbelief amounts to no more than a hill of beans.

Let God be true!

JN 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words:

DAVEH:  Notice he did not say VOICE.

ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 JN 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
DAVEH:  Interestingly, the NT did not exist when these words were penned.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
DAVEH:  Were you thinking about TTers when you wrote this, Judy?!?!?!?   ;-)

God wrote it DaveH!
DAVEH:  God may have been the author, but Judy posted it.
Read it yourself maybe he was thinking of TTers, especially you unbelievers!
DAVEH:  Ahhhhhh Kevin.....just as I was beginning to think you had a sense of humor, you disappoint me!   Do you not observe/recognize smilies!?!?!?!    =-O

    FTR.......I am a believer, Kevin.  I just don't believe quite the same way you do.

HOLY BIBLE Romans 3 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Judy Taylor wrote:
Well folks I went to the movie and saw parts of it; it was much more
  We no longer know Jesus after the flesh.
DAVEH:  ???  What do you mean by this, Judy?
  Last I
heard the movie had already made $200,000.00
DAVEH:  Hmmmmm......I would think he will make a bit more than a couple hundred grand for all that effort!    :-D
- so Mr. Gibson
has his reward.

Let God be God and every man a liar....
DAVEH:  Were you thinking about TTers when you wrote this, Judy?!?!?!?   ;-)

Grace and Peace,
Judy

--
Dave Hansen