to make his people study

From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It's not a you and Kevin thing Judy.  The Lord knows that I am no diplomat.  I have been guilty of coming down a little hard on those aggrevatin' people who can't see how right I am and how wrong they are.  We all do it to some extent.  I think that probably Kevin is still learning and still growing ( If he is not there is something wrong) and I think he will learn to be more like Jesus and less like a pharisee as he matures spiritually.  What excuse you and I can offer I do not know.  I am seventy years old and have been a Christian for twenty-three years now.  I should have arrived!  All I can offer as an excuse is that the Lord made me plain spoken.  If I think I see something wrong, I say so.  I do not apologize for that.  I just apologize for not doing it in a less offensive manner.  You should have heard me when I first started my walk.  I made Kevin look like a pussy cat.
Stay tuned.  One of these days I will be perfect.  Hopefully, He will return soon.  I am tired of waiting.  In the meantime I am looking for a better way than verbal stoning.  Been there, done that.  Not good.
Terry

Judy Taylor wrote:
Is that what you would call what goes on here Terry? I know
Kevin's style (and mine at times) is kind of cut and dried but I have come
to appreciate the time he puts into doing his homework and his zeal for
God's Word.