HE WAS A DEVIL!
Jesus told us so. Where do Devils go?

Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Did Christ include Judas in his death? Did He die for him?
I think, unless we want to go into a discussion of Limited Atonement,
we must conclude that He did. What then, if Christ took Judas down
with Him in death, would preclude him from Salvation? Will he (Judas)
not see resurrection? If Judas rejected Jesus Christ, what he did was
this: he refused to participate in the salvation provided him in the
resurrection of his Savior. The only thing that sends Judas to hell,
then, is Judas, if indeed Judas finally rejected Jesus Christ.
That's how I read it. Bill

jt: Time to quit the Nicene Fathers and study the Bible Bill.
Judas didn't make it. Jesus said so. He told the Father he
hadn't lost any but the son of perdition which is Judas.
Yes Judas will see a resurrection - everyone will, some to
life and some to the second death.

judyt

God allows the devil to raise up heretics
to make his people study

From: Dave
Kevin Deegan wrote:
He was a devil
DAVEH:  Do you believe he was a devil when Jesus chose and ordained him?

Is the Devil saved?
DAVEH:  Not if he fails endure to the end, as did Judas.

    As a tangential question Kevin.....Do you believe Jesus' grace can apply to one who has been labeled a devil?  IOW.....IF Judas had repented and confessed after his betrayal of our Saviour, would he then have qualified for salvation in your opinion?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
If only Judas could have endured one more moment?
DAVEH:  That's exactly the point.....he did not endure, but instead chose to betray.  Do you believe Judas had been saved at any time, Kevin?  Had he endured, then would he not have been saved as Jesus promises?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:

> DAVEH: Sinners.....yes. Lost?.....Can one be lost if he endures to
> the end?
>
> YES

DAVEH: Now let me ask you, Terry.....Do you believe one can be saved if
he does not endure to the end?
--
Dave Hansen