Yes, Lance, yes, yes, yes. This is what I'm getting at.

Bill Taylor
----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:12 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:Language-Including "The Bible"

a. No syntactics contains its own semantics b. Language, like mathematics is a symbolic system c. Do the "symbols" themselves contain the truth(meaning) or, do they point away from themselves to the "meaning" we all seek? Lance---- Original Message -----
Sent: March 10, 2004 07:39
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Trinity

Wm. Taylor wrote:
, I don't have a problem with it myself, but I'm not all pruned up about this it-has-to-come-from-the-bible stuff. What about you who are? Is that a true and accurate statement concerning Jesus Christ?

Bill Taylor
You lost me Bill. Where else?  Science, BoM,  politics, Rev. Moon?  Surely you do not mean there are other sources of truth comparable to the Bible.
'splaine yourself!
Terry