In a message dated 3/13/2004 10:12:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Malachi he says "I am the Lord, I change not"

Actually, judyt, you apparently misquoted this verse.   Apparently it says, I am the Lord, I change not my mind."

It is scripture that tells us that the Lord repented that he ever made man  ---  not me.
Again, I benefit more when someone tells me where I am going wrong with the scripture I have instead of using other scripture to defeat my scripture.   In time, you will at least appreciate the fact that nothing I will say in any email discussion is speculation apart from some kind of biblical base.   If I am wrong, it is because I am misunderstanding those scriptures.

But I am packing for a trip  --- JUST CAN'T PUT THIS LIST BEHIND ME.  The discussion is great and a real blessing to me   ---   inspite of the differences.

John