Whether a Muslim or a Mormon loves, truly loves the source of this love is God. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 15, 2004 17:41
Subject: [TruthTalk] tough being a Christian

Terry why are you angry and what do you want from me?

Terry writes:
a) No one is dismissing God's word.
I simply question that you are the only one who understands it.

b) No, but you seem to assume that you are right all the time.

c) I would assume that the opinion of those you love would be
of some importance to you.  Sorry if I was wrong. Guess the old
accuser is to blame for that too.

From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
jt: I'm not arguing the point above but I will say that it is
not only difficult, it all but impossible to love unless we love
God first and how does one love Him while dismissing
His Word?

Do you think you are wrong here?  How many other times
have you been wrong?

jt: I've been wrong lots of times; I don't have to be right
all the time.Why not ask the group to tell you truly what they hear in
your posts?  Could you be wrong when it comes to snarling
too?  Is the self exam missing something?

jt: Who is the group?  Should I take a poll like in politics?
All I can say to you Terry is that if you or anyone in the "group"
is hearing "snarling" or "snideness" coming from me then you
are listening to another spirit because that is not my heart.
The accuser does not even take a lunch break it seems.
judyt

"Man in his pomp is like the beasts
that perish"