-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wm. Taylor
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] POLYANYI

Thank you, Sherrie.

I think that we should all be a little more like you in this post. It's kind
of fun to think of ourselves as mysterious, but unless we want to be
delirious, we still have to communicate to interact and participate. I am
glad you say what you did. How were any of us to really know what was being
said? Not to be inconsiderate -- I didn't.

Welcome and call again,

Bill