Blaine:  I think TT is neither of the devil nor of God.  It is nothing more nor less than the summation of its parts--individuals all coming from different backgrounds and seeking to reconcile differences.  Some of us listen, others just expect to be listened to. Egos play a major role on TT, I believe.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 8:12 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Prayer request.

Dear TruthTalkers,

I suggest we spend the rest of this day praying for TruthTalk, and doing spiritual warfare against demonic spirits being sent to cause contention, strife, rudeness and accusations.  There is something happening here to try to take our eyes off of Jesus Christ and His glory.  May the Lord rebuke every demonic spirit and glorify Himself.  TruthTalk belongs to the Lord, and not to the devil, in the name of Jesus.

Izzy