Get over it John

Do you want Judy to be as wishy washy as some on this list that still have not found the truth?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/26/2004 8:54:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt says

You recently posted an email that addressed both BillT and myself.   I think this is what Izzy was talking about.   She used the party scenario.   Mine is the gunslinger scenario.   There you are on your white horse, riding down the main street of Dodge, "throwing lead" just as fast as you can pull the trigger.

You may not believe this, but each person on this list is accomplished in some area of discussion with the possible exception of G.   I avoid those thread I have little interest in, such as the Polanyi discussion.   But even in that thread, there has been several posts that I have saved.   The Mormon boys are here to probably convert the rest of us which forces some on the list to sharpen their understanding of why they claim the name of Christ and recognize the biblical message as the revelatory kingpin of the faith.  Because the message of grace is just as obvious in the Mormon Bible as in ours, the opportunity for commonality is always there with them.   They do not have to reject their faith in order to accept Christ and the larger fellowship of the saints any more than the Jews of the first church had to forsake their sense of religion (Judaism) when they came to a knowledge of Christ.

Pick a couple of threads and, if you are not here to learn and receive, then use those threads to shape your ability to communicate.   A preacher who has not converts is just another guy who likes to talk.   If you are neither improving your personal ability and rhetoric or learning and growing as a result of being on this list,   then why are you here?

By the way, there really is not an answer to that question.   Slow down, unload and grow in your own way.

John smithson

Do you Yahoo!?