Marlin, You are precious. Perhaps some of us on TT could purchase our spring plants directly from your business. Is that possible??? Or do you just sell to local wholesalers? Would you let us know if there was something we could do to bless your family? We are all struggling in one way or another, and we need to help each other if we can. Have you and your family ever produced a musical C.D.? Seems like there’s a lot of talent there. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marlin Halverson
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Getting to know you.

Who's next? Terry

My family just spent the evening with other brethren singing praises to God.

As far as mind games and endless argumentation, it never ends.  I can easily get involved and say something if I feel led to do so.  I love to enjoy the creation also.

But, what is most important to my life is the relationship developing between my family and God.  We are applying his word in our lives to the best of our ability.  I marvel at the way the holy spirit is leading my wife and children as we struggle together to make ends meet.  Tomorrow begins six more days of hard work, growing beautiful plants and sending them to market.  We sing together when we can.  We need each other.

--Marlin