ShieldsFamily wrote:

Terry,

Okay, I’ll play.  Although I don’t think it is “easy” to describe what I find awesome about the Lord.  Perhaps it is His absolute tenderness, that He would care to save a piece of “trailer trash”-- a little girl who had no tenderness or beauty in her life, but had a big ache in her heart to know if there was a God out there somewhere, and if there was that would He just please let her know.  That the Omnipotent would fall in love with a skinny little waif that nobody else cared much about, and couldn’t have offered Him a thing in exchange. That’s probably why I love animals, and old folks, and other helpless things today. I’m sure that’s why I love Him. He is the Tender One.

Izzy

A BIG AMEN!
Terry