really care for your soul.

From: "Blaine Borrowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blaine:  I keep wondering, when people say I am not a Christian because I am a
Mormon, if they even know what they are saying.  It seems to me they haven't really
thought anything through, they are just parroting what they have heard someone say.
Am I a Muslim?  Nope, I do not worship Mohammed, or believe Mohammed was a
prophet.  Am I a Jew?  Nope, I believe the Messiah arrived as Jesus Christ.  Am I an
Atheist?  Nope, I believe in God.   Do I believe in and worship Jesus Christ?  Yup.
So I must be a Christian.  If you still don't believe this, please tell me your reasoning
--but withold your biases, as I am not interested in noisy nonsense or insulting word-offal.