From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] God in our unconscious

In a message dated 3/28/2004 2:17:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

tell me your reasoning

i don't know if my bias and my reasoning can be separaed but, as I used to say in book sales, "here goes nothing."   I believe the biblical message teaches clearly that you, Blaine, are saved by faith apart from being right.   Your faith in Christ and the church you are aligned with are two different things to me.   To the others on this list,  Bill, Izzy, and all, I am open to discussion on this.   Back to Blaine.   Understand that I am not proclaiming you a part of the saved.  That's not my job. in this case. If you are saying that we are brothers in Christ, I can accept that.   You will understand, of course, that accepting you and accepting Mormon teaching are two different things.   But I accept Catholics without accepting the Roman Church.   Paul accepted those who continued to follow Judaism and Christ.  Are you and I brothers?

John