Judy don't you get it they only want SMOOOOOOTH THINGS!

Cmon John, scarcely has time to think, and you are a genius?

What do you have against God's word?
"He that is of God heareth Gods word ye therefore hear them not because ye are not of God"

Judy interferes and you are a blessing? Judy is a hypocrite and you are Right?

I see that you do not have a double standard you have only one standard, yours.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Last I read it was the Holy Spirit who convicts of sin.

An amazing display of hypocrisy.  Words coming from someone who (a) interferes  in every thread on this list and (b)  is so busy doing the Holy Spirit's work that she scarcely has time to think.

Do you Yahoo!?