In a message dated 3/29/2004 8:19:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Judy don't you get it they only want SMOOOOOOTH THINGS!

Cmon John, scarcely has time to think, and you are a genius?

You know something, Kevin, my words are very clear. I have emails in storage from judyt in which she goes after BillT on this Polanyi thread, for example,  while admitting in the same email that she does not understand what is being said!  Nothing in my post about my being a genius, but thanks for the compliment.

What do you have against God's word?
"He that is of God heareth Gods word ye therefore hear them not because ye are not of God"

Take off your robe and come down from the bench, oh ye who would judge mankind.

Judy interferes and you are a blessing? Judy is a hypocrite and you are Right?

Actually we are all hypocrites.  Some of us flaunt it and others do not.   She complains about my interfering in her thread while she interferes in others.   What do you call it?  To me that is the very essence of hypocrisy.

I see that you do not have a double standard you have only one standard, yours.

Do you understand that the "love chapter"  -- I Co 13  is NOT about marital relationships?   Rather, the admonitions found there, contextually are about how members of the body of Christ are to relate to each other.   But you see, you and judyt are in this list to root out false teaching and expose it.   I am amazed at just how much judyt (and at times yourself)  pretend to know.   I am a fairly accomplished student.   Been one for years but you two know something about everything.   I kind of envy you, I guess.   Well, I better get back to the books and try to catch up.

John