I percieve that we understand this in two different senses.
I believe your statement is falacious.

You can not be saved in error.
2 thes 2;12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth
2:13 salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth
1 Tim 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
You can not be saved when trusting in a false god for instance.
Ex 23;24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
Judges 2:12 bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.
You can have all the faith in the world but that faith must stand in something real.
Zech 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain
You can not walk with God while being a friend to the world
James 4:4 whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God
You can not walk with God and disagree with him at the same time.
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

ECC 12:10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

There are those that:
Have turned from the truth to fables 2 Tim 4:4
Reprobates with corrupt minds who resist the truth 2 Tim 3:8
The Ever learning who can never quite find the truth 2 Tim 3:7
Those that oppose themselves & need mercy to repent and acknowledge the truth 2 Tim 2:25
Those that have erred and take others with them  in their faith 2 Tim 2:18
Those of corrupt minds, that are destitute of truth 1 Tim 6:5
And last but not least those that study to rightly divide the word of truth. 2 tim 2:15

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

I do not want to see ANYBODY go to hell!
Go ye into ALL the world and PREACH the gospel to EVERY creature