Thanks conselor!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/30/2004 2:41:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

we can not KNOW Truth"

The truth is found in Christ  --  it is not general biblical knowledge.  Am I just lost in space here.   You have not dealt with I Co 8:1-3.   That passage is talking about the teaching of many gods.  The "knowledge" in that passage is doctrinal awareness. Paul says that knowledge puffs up.   So being in the "truth" MUST mean something other than dogma.   Get out your concordance and look up the scripture on "truth."
Don't make fun of that process.   Solve the problem between "your" scripture and this one in I Co 8.   What you do, Kevin, is ignore the opposing scripture.   That is how you salve the problem.   If you would lay each passage side by side,  and come up with a solution that allows each passage to have real meaning.

John

Do you Yahoo!?