Judy: No kidding around this am. It's not that I have nothing to say in response. I've already said it. You rejected my comments.No ad hom's either. Blessings, Lance
Sent: March 31, 2004 06:26
Subject: [TruthTalk] knowing Truth

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It's just that THE SCRIPTURES ARE NOT SELF-INTERPRETING

jt: They are not 'self-interpreting' God is the one who gives understanding.
He gives it or withdraws it according to the heart attitude of the person. God
will not be mocked by people who want to lift themselves up and play fast and
loose with His Word so He blinds them like the wicked men in Sodom only now
it is spiritual blindness.  Hence cults, aberrent teachings, all of it. Only the Truth
will stand in that day.

AND, NO NOT EVEN WITH THE SO-CALLED AID OF THE SPIRIT.

jt: So you reject God's truth for your own ideas Lance. Jesus said He would send
the Holy Spirit of Promise to lead us into ALL truth and you say He does not do
that.

We demonstrate that on this site 'post by post".

jt: What we demonstrate on this site is ignorance of God's Word and His ways
in spite of our professions.

We have demonstrated it for 2,000 years within the believing community.

jt: Misnomer, you should have said the "unbelieving community" but God has
and always will have a remnant.

But seriously folks, to whom is this not apparent? Lance

jt: Jesus sheep hear "His voice" when it comes through another; they are also able
to recognize the "other" voice.