What is this Barnburner HARD Question?

And remember:it is given only for those that have ears!
JN 6:66

Maybe you have a WRESTING problem? 2Pt 3:16

I never complained about attacks. Pointing out your your falicious smoke screen to divert attention from the message and put attention on the messenger is not a complaint of an attack.

Stop your lying