Lance wrote  >   I believe our Triune God (Father, Son, Spirit) is a relational God. I believe that His Being is in Communion. I believe that we are made in God's image. I believe that our being is in communion. I believe that introspection is the least effective means of knowing ourselves. I believe this "love" to be imperfect and progressive in us but perfect and complete in Him.

Well put, Lance. I like it when you go ahead and express yourself. You're always able, it seems, to shed new light on a discussion. More, more, please write more! Thanks,

Bill
----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christian Perfection

"You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.A second is equally important. "Love your neighbor as yourself."All the other commandments and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments."  I believe our Triune God (Father, Son, Spirit) is a relational God. I believe tha tHis Being is in Communion. I believe that we are made in God's image. I believe that our being is in communion. I believe that introspection is the least effective means of knowing ourselves. I believe this "love" to be imperfectand progressive in us but perfect and complete in Him. Just musing. Lance