jt: Lance what difference does it make what you, I, or anyone thinks?
What should be important to all of us is what God thinks. Why are you
threatened by scripture?  What's wrong with finding out what these
terms mean in God's vernacular.  You don't need a Phd, He explains
it very clearly.  So am I free to show you BY scripture?  judyt

john: What do people in your church do for fellowship  --
just sit around quoting scripture.  John

jt: True fellowship ONLY happens when we receiving understanding from
God so that we can agree from the heart and gather around God's Word
in obedience to Him; this is what is happening in the Genesis 49:10
prophecy and it is what will happen in the last days.   judyt