[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I remember a family in a fellowship I was with where the little
girl prayed that God would let her have identical twin brothers.
Her mother was not pregnant, was not planning to be pregnant,
and there were not twins in the family.  About a year later, the
mother gave birth to identical twin boys.

jt: Marvin, did/do you believe that this prayer was motivated by
the Spirit of God?  Did your leadership have anything to say about
it?  Even Jesus our Master and example had to wait until he was
33yrs old to begin public ministry and as for the prophets, well
under the old covenant there were schools of the prophets and
no record of anyone other than Samuel being used at such a
young age.  Are you sure this was not divination?

BTW was that the same Tim Stevenson or are there
two of them?  judyt