----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:18 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Christian Children

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I remember a family in a fellowship I was with where the little
> girl prayed that God would let her have identical twin brothers.
> Her mother was not pregnant, was not planning to be pregnant,
> and there were not twins in the family.  About a year later, the
> mother gave birth to identical twin boys.
>
> jt: Marvin, did/do you believe that this prayer was motivated by
> the Spirit of God?

Yes.

Did your leadership have anything to say about
> it?

Nothing was ever said.

Are you sure this was not divination?

It was a child's expectant prayer to God.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Nobody made any big deal about it.  We all just smiled and were happy for
the family about their blessing.

> BTW was that the same Tim Stevenson or are there
> two of them?  judyt

What?
Why are you asking me about this unfamiliar name out of the blue?