[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/11/2004 11:16:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DAVEH:  If anybody deserves to be excluded from TT for contrarian views, it is me with my LDS biased beliefs.  FTR......DavidM has gone to extraordinary lengths to defend my presence in TT.

Maybe BillT is talking about the ultimate conclusion that logic demands as a result of the "eprfection" theology as opposed to Miller's sense of benevolence.

John
DAVEH:  Though I may have misunderstood Bill's post, let it be known that DavidM has treated me very kindly and drawn sharp criticism from others for doing so.

--
Dave Hansen