[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 4/12/2004 4:26:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Bill,

Funny, I thought the discussion between you and David was about Greek translations, but now I realize it was really all about you.  Guess that shows what I know.

You have no idea how shocking and hurtful your words, below, are.  I am literally crying for David Miller right now because I know how hurt he will be to read this.

I think TT is too much for me to take,

Izzy

I am thinking that if we can't be honest with each other, there is no point in this or any other discussion group.  Bill's intend is well placed.  Even though DavidM believes in sanctification, he is not perfect and his imperfection comes to light in much of his discussion.  The shocking part of all this is knowing that each of us over step the bounds from time to time.  David is not worse or better than most on this list.  Nothing wrong with kind hearted criticism.   I enjoyed the honesty on Bill's part.   Some time ago,  I decided to not argue with criticism coming from anyone when that criticism in about how I act or react to others.   I counsel others often with this advise:   "What harm is there in accepting the criticism of your [spouse]  ---   even if it is wrong  ....   what is the harm?"  You are a sweet heart,  Izzy......but Bill and David are big boys   ---   and it will work out just fine, from what I think I see in each of their lives......    (just trying to encourage).

John
Well said John.
Terry