I'm neither in nor from Arkansas.  Not that it matters ... you're talking to me about
backwoods health care folk tales and you want to denigrate Arkansas!  ROTFLMHO!!!

jt: I'm not denigrating anything, just saying that your way is the cultural norm in
that State. Could be wrong about where you live but noted an AR address at your
website.

CBarr: High blood pressure is caused by excess cadmium.  Stroking neither animals nor
anything else will deal with the cadmium excess.

jt: HBP has roots in anxiety and fear. Your emphasis on supplements for every known
ailment is also over the top Chris. Illness/disease has spiritual roots in sin -
either sin of the person involved or that of their ancestors. It is stated clearly in
Deuteronomy 28,29. Blessings for obedience and the curse (sickness) for disobedience.
You can try and by-pass the curse with alternative medicine if you want. I would
rather deal with the sin issue. It's the more excellent way.

CBarr: You go right ahead being kissy-kissy with dogs, but as for me I'll just miss
out on that -- I know where that mouth and tongue has been so I'll just leave that to
the filthy wretches that just don't know any better (see Romans 1).

jt: You have a wild imagination Chris. I don't kiss on dogs and have never advocated
such.  I like them though (and they like me). A good dog is a real asset.  Fun,
company, and you don't have to walk alone.

CBarr: Also, "unconditional love" is not Scriptural (again see Romans 1 re "without
natural affection", "vile affections").

jt: There you go again - and you claim to think like the Father? Not so!  Romans 1 is
written to people who hold the truth in unrighteousness.  IOW people who know the
truth but will not do it. God empowers you Chris to look in your own backyard, take
care of your own mess and that of those you are responsible for at home.

PS Jesus died to set us free so that we could LOVE.

judyt