Daniel states:

I know this is hard for you to accept -- but you are not the center of the universe. YHVH is.  And the Torah is even  above YHVH.

Jonathan states:

Ok let me get this straight.  YHVH is the center of the universe but the Torah is even more central?  The law is more important than YHVH Himself?  Please give me an example where the Torah states that it is above God Himself.  Are you somehow confusing what is given with the giver?  How are you anything more than a modern day Pharisee?  You know, the ones Jesus got very upset with over their acceptance and promotion of religion instead of the God behind it, the Spirit of the law?  Do you offer animal sacrifices as well?  Doves, sheep, cattle?  Or is that part of the Torah something you can safely ignore?  In all seriousness which portions of the Torah do you keep?  The laws over touching a dead body?   The cleansing laws for your wife after menstruation?  Are you not allowed to touch even her arm in order to avoid becoming unclean during this time? (Lev 15:19).  Did she offer purification offerings after giving birth to your two children (Lev 12:1-8)?  Or do you follow just the 10 commandments?  What do you do about Romans 6:14 (Sin is no longer your master, for you are no longer subject to the law, which enslaves you to sin.  Instead, you are free by God's grace.)?  I get annoyed when I have to bold the portion regarding law instead of that which emphasizes God’s grace.

Jonathan