Jonathan states:

 Ok let me get this straight.  YHVH is the center of the universe but the
Torah is even more central?  The law is more important than YHVH Himself?
Please give me an example where the Torah states that it is above God
Himself.

Daniel  responds:

BE  GLAD  TOOO!!!!!!!

Psalm 138:2 " . . .  for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

The Torah -- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and  Deut comprise the first 5 books
of that WORD. YAHVAH HAS EXALTED THIS  WORD, INCLUDING HIS TORAH, ABOVE HIS  OWN
NAME!!!!!!

Jonatha said:
How are
you anything more than a modern day Pharisee?

Daniel responds:

Let me spell it out for you, Pharisee.

The  Pharisees were ones WHO CLAIMED THEY LOVED YHVH, yet through their vain
traditions broke several  laws  in Torah.

You  modern day pagan Christians  claim you love God,  yet trough your pagan
traditions (easter, christmas, sunday worship,  eating pork,  etc) break  several laws
in the Torah.

It's EASY to see who the modern day Pharisees are -- THE PAGAN CHRISTIANS  --
CATHOLICS  AND PROTESTANTS.

YahVah  rebuke you all.

Jonathan said:
Do you offer animal sacrifices as
well?  Doves, sheep, cattle?

Daniel said:

I do offer Torah  sacrifices, yes.  See I Peter 2:5 for details.

Jonathan  said:
 Or is that part of the Torah something you can
safely ignore?

Daniel responds:

When  Daniel was in exile in Babylon  2500  years ago  --  he could not do sacrifices
because the templed in Yisrael had  been burned to  the ground.  Did this abrograte
Daniel's responsbility to keep what parts of Torah  he still could?  We  know, for
example,  that Daniel continued to eat kosher and follow the Torah  dietary laws.

We  believers in YahShua  are currently living in exile --  in a world of sin
controlled by the spirit of Babylon.   But just because we cannot keep all of the
Torah because the temple  was destroyed in 70 AD, does  that abrograte our
responsibility to keep what parts of  Torah  we can??

NO,  NO, AND  AGAIN  I SAY NO!!!

What  part of forever do you Christians not understand???

it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.

it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the
seventh month.

ALL THREE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE SCRIPTURES FROM LEV 23.

Guess what they speak relate too????????

You got it --- KEEPING TORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shabbatting  on this  Shabbat  Shalom,
Daniel John Lee