3. no PS When you read the posts of those on TT you will hear behind their words preachers, books, pamphlets (similar to the one given to you), 'traditions' (that dreaded word again). Not 1 in 1,000 nay, 100,000 will offer 'readings' of Scripture that originate, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, with themselves. It just doesn't happen. I believe that many live in denial of this apparent reality.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: June 04, 2004 02:57
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] (no subject)

Lance Muir wrote:
1. yes 2. no  3. no
DAVEH:  Thanx for your direct answer, Lance.  May I question you a bit further.....
1)  Do you believe all men will have the opportunity to accept Jesus?

2)  Do you believe there are any mortals who do not get that chance
while in mortality?

DAVEH:  You answered no to this.  It seems to me that there are a lot of people who die without having that opportunity.  For instance, there were a lot of folks prior to Jesus' birth who were not part of Israel who would not have heard of him.  And.....even after his birth, were there not multitudes of folks who had not yet had the gospel preached to them?
3)  Do you have any valid reason to think the Lord will not give those
who in this life do not have the chance to hear the gospel and accept
Jesus.....that he will give them the opportunity to hear the gospel (as
is suggested in 1Pet 3:19) in the next life?

DAVEH:  If you do you not believe Jesus preached the gospel to folks who had died without hearing it, then how do you understand vs 19?

--
Dave Hansen