What can I say Jonathan, other than that you have a whole other perspective and I believe we are coming from totally different worldviews as well as spiritual views.  I would love to be better at "becoming all things to all people" - Unfortunately I am just not there yet.  Can you and Bill forgive me for that?   judyt

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] (no subject)

I may not measure up to your standards Jonathan but I am what I am by the
grace of God and if I am naive, then that's how it is at least for now.
I am not holding anything over anybody.  This is a public list and all of
you are free to contribute/share your own light.  I have challenged and
questioned but this should not cause strife.  As for my tone, are you
sure you are not reading into my words things I am not saying?

I can't help but wonder why you and Bill are so terribly sensitive.  If
what you believe and are holding to is truth, it will stand.  If it's not
then I'm doing you a service.  DaveH has been through the wringer much
worse than anything you or Bill have had thrown at you on TT and he seems
to have taken it all in good humor.  You and Bill say you are believers,
DaveH is Mormon... now this is something to ponder.  jt

From: "Jonathan Hughes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy, Although you are neither stumbled nor offended you are entirely
naive.  It is shocking how you attempt to wrestle away any responsibility
for your posts, for your tone, for the strife you have caused.  At some
point in your life you may need to take seriously what others think about
you; to really wrestle with how you come across.  Holding your doctrines,
your light of Gods Word over top of people is not right.  People are
more important; Bill is more important.

Jonathan

Bill, appears to have made his decision to depart which is sad because
once again he has judged my motives which is something only God is
capable of doing with any accuracy.

I find the questions below to be valid ones and each time I challenge
Bill I do so  hoping that he will be able to "give an answer for the hope
that is in him (1 Peter 3:15)" but he usually become angry and defensive
turning honest questions into accusation which tells me that all of this
talk about "fellowship, giving, sharing, participation, communion, and
community - is just that, talk" It will take more than a seductive
doctrine to bring it to pass.  I've not understood things Bill has said
many times before in the light of God's Word.   If Bill would be less
emotional and more willing to dialogue it could work.  At this point I am
neither stumbled nor offended.

Grace and Peace, Judy

From: "Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Peace to you, Judy. You do not read for understanding. If you did, you
would understand what I say below by the things I have said many times
before. Nope, yours is a different ambition. You read only to find
something you can use to stir up strife. Well, guess what? Peace to you.
I'm not biting.  Bill

From: Judy Taylor
With the words, "Be fruitful and multiply," we may know that we were
created for relationship, both with God and our neighbors. This is
koinonia: fellowship, giving, sharing,  participation, communion,
community. Prayer is relational, too, you know. When Jesus left the
crowds he did not leave these things behind. He kept them fully intact,
presenting them whole to his Father.   Bill

jt: Where did Jesus have all of the above fellowship, giving, sharing,
participation, communion and community in the four gospels Bill?.  It
appears to me you "perichoresis"people are trying to find a reality to
fit your theology.  Jesus ministered to people (leaving us an example
that we should follow in His steps) but Hebrews teaches that he was
"separate from sinners" (Hebrews 7:26) and he "endured such a
contradiction of sinners against him"  John 2:23-25 tells us that "when
he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in
his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. But jesus did not
commit himself unto them, because he knew all men and needed not that any
should testify of man; for he knew what was in man"

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In a message dated 7/28/2004 6:03:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,