In a message dated 8/21/2004 4:43:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Take a look at the gospel(s) being preached:narcissistic, health &wealth, individualistic, deistic (founding fathers), gnostic/dualistic, biblicist/fundamentalist (read angry), religious, tradition-bound, non-open structured (static), -anyone want to add to the list????

The element of surprise (who is present and who is absent) is underplayed.Some persons (today) have a living relationship with the Living God who do not (I repeat NOT) name the name of Christ as some of the above-named gospels would call for. Some come to this in in ways unknown to me or to you all over the world over all time.

Let's be fair and add "liberal  (having no structure) and meat headedness (having no clue).

Johann Schmidtsen