But does it have “Perpetual Ignorance”? (For you-know-who.) J Iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] MS Outlook

MS Outlook is a pretty good program. It, as well as its little sister, Outlook Express, is able to sort emails into folders as they come in. I have TruthTalk, for example, go right into a [TruthTalk] folder.

I recently discovered something in MS Outlook that Outlook Express doesn’t do. I’m able to look at the emails in a folder grouped by an one of a series of options. For instance, in my [TruthTalk] folder, I have my emails sorted by subject, allowing me to see one subject at a time. Also, and just as important, I can ignore whole threads. (By the way, one is able to completely ignore emails from certain individuals as well. I call that option “Perpetual Ignore.” Very handy indeed!)

Just a thought