-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Petersen
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Who's Who of the Bible?

Izzy,

I think that what Slade was trying to say with his
previous comment was in the Lord's eyes there is no
diffence between the neighbor, brother, or people.
When trying to follow the Greatest Commands we are to
love them regardless of whether they are a brother,
neighbor, people, or even an enemy.

So, if there is no difference in the Lord's eyes why
should ther be any difference in our eyes.

I hope this helps.

Suzy

Yes and no.  God is a God of love, but He definitely "sees" Believers and
non-Believers differently--and treats them differently. Izzy