Slade, Do you think there is a difference in who the Bible is talking about when it calls people (1) brother (2) neighbor? Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] 11 - 21 of 613 Commands

I would say that #15 could be modified (through cultural bias) to include statements similar to: "Not to hate fellow Christians," etc.

However, one could use the command as it stand as permission to hate those outside one's "group."

This, then, is countered by love your neighbor as yourself and do good to those who hate and use you once we determine that all of mankind of our brother.

-- slade