Kay, don’t feel bad.  My husband occasionally gets the same urge to muzzle me. (Imagine that!!!) J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Slade Henson
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

Please ignore my wife. She could incite nuns to rebel.

I've received private email correctly requesting action on the expletives. We need to bring the content of TruthTalk back to the old G movie rating.

Another thing to consider: Many Christians have email content blockers and often hire ISPs to filter email for inappropriate material. TruthTalk runs the risk of being permanently filtered out on these servers.

-- slade (asking "why did this have to happen on my watch?")