In a message dated 11/21/2004 8:50:12 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Cain was fearful of civilizations not defined in the biblical message except to indicate that they were present in his time.    A mark or sign was given to Cain to protect him
I think it would be interesting to discuss what that mark or sign was.  I understand that it was to protect him.  It is also interesting that noone else was given a similar mark or sign.  I'd be interested in what others think about this.  Laura