In a message dated 11/21/2004 7:45:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John S. wrote:
>... but Ruben and pals are no so gracious

Careful about libel, John.  I respond to this because Ruben has been a past
participant on this list.  I have never heard of Ruben ever punching anyone.
He was the victim once, but not the assailant.  In that case, he turned the
other cheek.  Ruben is a big guy, but I do not think he would ever punch
anyone.  He preaches the Word of God only.

I don't worry at all about libel, David.   Then whoever it was who hit him.  And there were two such incidences in that company of friends.     But lets just move on or deal with this on the side.

John