Very wise, Terry. I think Abel and Cayin were probably grandfathers, great grandfathers or greater by this point. Cayin was worried about being "snuffed" by an army of Abel's descendants (Hatfields & McCoys).
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Sunday, 21 November, 2004 22.13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants

No concern for hidden agendas.  I just don't know what to say that would not be speculation.  Since Adam was the first man, any other tribe or civilization would have had to begin with him.  We do not know how many children he fathered or where they went, and we do not know how old cain was when he became a murderer, or how old Abel was when he was snuffed.  Could have been generations.
Terry