Hi, DaveH.

I'll bet you are surprised that I responded to this email :-). Kevin is much more qualified than I to answer your question, but I thought that I would just recall some rather detailed posts I made some months, maybe a year, back. Many of our current members have probably joined since those posts. The short answer is that the LDS worship a different jesus and different god than those decribed in the Bible. That excludes them from being Christian.

Perry

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:47:52 -0800

Kevin Deegan wrote:

Mormons are generally nice people SADLY anyone that follows official Mormon Doctrine
could not possibly be a CHRISTIAN

DAVEH: Not only do I respectfully disagree with you on that, Kevin, but I am sad that you feel that way. :-(

However, perhaps you define Christian differently than I do. How do you define it so that it excludes LDS folks, Kevin?